- 1kg marrow bones (from grass fed beef)
- water to cover bones (preferably filtered)
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (raw & unfiltered)
- 1 large onion, peeled & sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1 stick of celery, sliced
- 1 head of garlic, peeled & broken into individual cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 stick cinnamon
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Roast the marrow bones in an oven until golden brown.
- Place them in a slow cooker and pour in water until bones are covered.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook on low for 24 hours.
- When cool enough, pour through a sieve into glass containers and store in fridge.
- Drink daily for best benefits.